If you are not happy with your current domain registrar, you might need to consider transferring your domains out of them and transferring in to us.
Before the transfer, you need to sort something out from your current domain registrar first, such as
- Unlock your domain to be transferred out.
- Obtain the Auth Code of your domain.
After that, transferring domain names to our system is easy:
- Go to https://www.getyour.id/domain/transfer-domains
- Type in your domain and Auth Code in the text area. If you don’t have the Auth Code now, you still can issue an transfer while getting the Auth Code afterwards. Your currently domain registrar will have to give it to you by law.
- Click the Transfer button besides the text area. You will see the status of your domain is “OK to Transfer”.
- Click “Add To Cart” button. Then your domain transfer is added into shopping cart. You can view your shopping cart items by clicking the shopping cart link/button at the top right corner of the web page.
- Click “Checkout” button in the shopping cart popup. You will be redirected to Login page. If you are already our customer, ignore the Signup steps.
- Click “Account Signup” button on Login page, you can create an account there.
- After you filling the basic signup information, you will be logged in to our management console.
- To continue with your first shopping, you need to provide a bit more details about yourself such as address, etc.
- Then you can go to Shopping Cart page via the side menu (top menu in mobile phone).
- After confirming the configuration of your domain, you will be redirected to payment page.
- After successful payment(credit card, Paypal or prepaid), we will process your order immediately. If we need any extra information from you, we will send you emails.
- You probably will be contact by your current domain registrar about this transfer. Just let them know you want to transfer out. There should be no stopping for you. And remember to check the inbox of your email used by your current registrar.
If you have any troubles during the transferring, let us know. Our friendly staff will help you through.
Domain auto renewal is a feature that allows your domain name to be automatically renewed by the system without manually requesting a domain renewal. The auto renewal will be submitted 7 days before the expiry date of the domain name. This option will only work when you have created a Prepaid Credit in your GetYour.iD account with a sufficient fund in the account to renew the domain name. You can enable this option for your domain from your GetYour.iD domain management console.
Yes. Addon Domain feature is only available for PRO hosting package with up to 5 Addon Domain and unlimited Addon Domain for Business and Enterprise hosting packages.
Yes. Free website builder is available through our hosting package starting from PRO hosting package and above.
Yes. Our hosting will provide you with a cPanel access and you can login to your cPanel account and setup your webmail access from there.
Yes. All of our hosting packages include email account. Starting from the very minimum of 5 email accounts allowed for our $1 dollar hosting GetYou.Online package.
Every web hosting will have an expiry date based on how long the hosting service or package is registered for. You are required to renew your hosting service prior to the expiry date in order to maintain your website and email accounts (if you setup one). Otherwise, your hosting service will expire and your website will go offline and emails will not work.
If your hosting service has expired for more than 30 days, the content for your website and emails be deleted and will not be restorable.
Hosting is normally refer to a web hosting or website hosting. A web hosting service is a service that allow you to have a space in the internet to build and upload your website. Simply put, if you want to have a website for your domain name, you will need to purchase web hosting service or package for your domain. GetYour.iD offers one of the best hosting service and package starting from just $1 dollar per month.
MX record is a mail exchanger record that exists as a type of resource record in your domain DNS record. This record is to specify a mail sever responsible for accepting email messages on behalf of a recipient’s domain. It has a priority value to prioritize the mail delivery if you are operating with multiple mail servers.
CNAME record or a Canonical Name record is a type of resource record in the Domain Name System (DNS). CNAME record is used to specify that a domain name is an alias for another domain. For example, if you have a server where you maintain an online blog, you can specify blog.myprimarydomain.com to myblogdomain.com