Restore domain facility is available for domains that have expired and still in redemption period. Also, the restore function will be converted to a re-registration if the expired domain has been released back to the public and if no one else has registered it yet.
To restore your domains
- Click on Domain -> Restore on the main navigation menu
- You will see a list of domains are already expired
- Choose the domain names you want to restore now, then click the RESTORE button
- Domains you have chosen will be added into shopping cart
- Different from domain registration, you don’t need to provide any information about requirements for domains you have already registered
- In Shopping Cart page, select how many years you want to renew.
- Pay the fee in the payment page
- You will receive an email if our domains are restored. It normally takes 7 working days.
- Bear in mind, depending on the registry, there is no guarantee that domains can definately be restored