There are a few ways to register domain names with us. All of them have to go through domain availability check.
One of the most common ways is:
- Go to our home page(https://www.getyour.id/) or domain registration page(https://www.getyour.id/domain/register-domains) and put in domain names you want to check. Our domain availability check engine will return you the availability results one by one.
- When you see the domains you want to register are available, you can click Add To Cart buttons to add them into the shopping cart.
- Click Checkout button in the shopping cart popover box on the top right corner of the page. You will be redirected to a Login page if you haven’t logged in our system.
- If you haven’t created an account with us, you will need to register an account on our Signup page(click the Account Signup button at the Login page). Otherwise, just login with your email and password.
- After account login or registration, you will find yourself in the shopping cart page. This is the place to configure your shopping cart, mainly the contact information. Any domain will need 4 contacts details(Admin, Technical, Billing and Support). For some domains such as certain ccTLDs, local presences are required. You can provide local presence information in the contact configuration popup box, OR choose us as your local presence(trustee) if applicable(fees might be applied).
- The last step is payment. There are two options of payment – Credit Card and Paypal.
- After successful payment, you will receive a confirmation email and your domains will be in Pending status.
- Normally it will take some time for your domain to be fully activated. When it happens you will receive another email and your domain status in our system will be Active.
- Now your domains are successfully registered.